Friday 14 December 2012

MULTIPLICATON OF NUMBER ENDING AT 5 BY 5

I Have Make A Simple Technique to Multiplication Of Number Ending At 5 By 5 That is:
  1. First Multiply the Two Numbers With Each Other.
  2. Put Zero 0 After It (Multiply By 10).
  3. Add 25 In the Number Getting After Step-2.
For Example:

We Want to Multiply 35 By 5 (35x5)
  1. First Multiply 3 By 5 We'll Get 3 x 5 = 15
  2. Put Zero After It 150 (15 x 10 = 150)
  3. Add 25 in 150 We'll Get 150 + 25 = 175.
 Practice It As much.It Is simple, It seems to be larger because i tried my best to illustrate it in simple Wording and steps and explain all methods in beginner level as every one either a child or a Young one can Understand it.
I Hope That It Will Help The Students, Specially Students Who are Going to do Entry Test Of any University, Where Calculator Is Prohibited .I'll do My Best to Put Many More Helpful Techniques For Students On My Website So Stay Tuned On My Website .If You have any Techniques Regarding to that which are helpful For students. Please Remember Me In Your Prayers .Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment