Tuesday 11 December 2012

SQUARE OF THE NUMBERS FROM 11 TO 19

I Make A Simple Technique to Square of the Numbers From 11 to 19 That is:
  1. First Take the One's Part of the number and add this number to the original number.
  2. Multiply The answer by 10.
  3. Then Square the One's Part of the Number and add to  the number obtained in Step-2.
For Example

We Want to Square 14
  1. Take  4 and Add it to 14. We'll get 14+4 = 18.
  2. Multiply 18 by 10. We'll get 18 x 10 = 180.
  3. Then Square the One's Part Means "4". We'll get 16
  4. Finally Add  16 in 180. We'll get 180 + 16 = 196.
It Is simple It seems to be larger because i tried my best to illustrate it in simple Explain all methods in beginner level as every one either a child or a Young one can Understand it.
I Hope That It Will Help The Students, Specially Students Who are Going to do Entry Test Of any University, Where Calculator Is Prohibited .I'll do My Best to Put Many More Helpful Techniques For Students On My Website So Stay Tuned On My Website .If You have any Techniques Regarding to that which are helpful For students. Please Remember Me In Your Prayers .Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment