Sunday 9 December 2012

SQUARE OF A NUMBER ENDING AT 5

I Make A Simple Technique to Square a Number Ending at 5 That is:
  1.  First Take Ten's Part of The Number and Multiply It with its Next Number.
  2.  Then Simply, Put 25 After The Number Which Obtain After Multiplication.
For Example:

We Want to Square 35
  1. Take "3" Multiply It With (3+1 =)  4
  2. We Get 3 x 4 = 12
  3. Then Put 25 After it
  4. We Get  12 25
Practice It And Then You Will Apply  It on Question So Fast .

I Hope That It Will Help The Students, Specially Students Who are Going to do Entry Test Of any University, Where Calculator Is Prohibited .I'll do My Best to Put Many More Helpful Techniques For Students On My Website So Stay Tuned On My Website .If You have any Techniques Regarding to that which are helpful For students. Please Remember Me In Your Prayers .Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment